To start troubleshooting a device that’s not able to run backups, follow these instructions:
- Launch the Backup Manager client on the server by going to the browser and entering http://localhost:5000.
- If there is a stuck backup job, hit Cancel.
- Then, open Windows Services and stop Backup Service Controller.
- Go to Task Manager and see if there are any instances running for BackupFP.exe and kill it.
- Back to Windows Services, restart Backup Service Controller.
- After that, go to the Backup Manager again and start a new backup job.