If you have ever deleted a file by accident, you know how awful that feels, the time and work lost. Now imagine it on a large scale, due to a hardware failure, network issues, or an encryption key loss! A similar situation occurred with a customer. The IT manager thought his files were being moved to the backup drive consistently according to the backup schedule. However, when he checked the system to verify if everything was running on schedule, he discovered that he had no backups due to network bandwidth issues that were preventing the backups from being completed and forcing the backup agent to fail. He quickly intervened, but some crucial files were already gone. Luckily, he was able to use our data recovery software to recover the rest of the files.
One of the benefits of operating with two backup solutions is that we’re able to guarantee the backup continuity of your system regardless of the circumstances.
A complete business continuity solution is one that allows for at least two types of solutions that not only focus on addressing data preservation, but also provide a means for a quick and complete restore in the event of a data disaster! These include the on-premises backup solution and a cloud backup solution. It should be noted that in order to ensure the continuity of the backup, we must take into account the following points:
- Ensure all your data is secure and healthy all day every day.
- Guarantee access data backups anytime and anywhere.
- Secure rapid return to operation after a system issue.
- Fully automate your user data backups according to customer preference.
- Check that each machine backups locally and in the cloud regularly.
- Verify that each email notification and data backup meet the required standards.
- Provide regular testing of backups to ensure the viability of files and images as a security measure.
Contact our team and we’ll handle your inquiry for a data back up service and work on a disaster recovery plan that fits you and your business.